skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Helping with Laundry
Mommy is training me to do the laundry already! She hates doing the laundry but when I help it makes it more fun! Look how strong I am!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Friends
Aiden Rogers
9 years ago
Alex and Abby
15 years ago
Ava Jane
15 years ago
Bo
15 years ago
Delaney Jane
13 years ago
Emma, Andee, & Andrew
15 years ago
Joseph Ryan
14 years ago
Blog Archive
►
2010
(60)
►
July
(16)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(13)
▼
2009
(69)
▼
December
(15)
Last day of school this year!
Christmas Concert
Daddy and Grandpa's Trip to the BVI
Nick and Courtney's Wedding
Girls Trip to Florida!!!
Santa Claus!!
Gingerbread House!
Snow Day!!!
Helping with Laundry
Dancing
My New Bed
My new baby boy!!
Dinner!
Trick-Or-Treat!
Halloween Cookies and Carving Pumpkins!
►
October
(13)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(10)
►
2008
(11)
►
December
(11)
About Me
Cambree Kay
My name is Cambree Kay. I was born January 4th, 2007. I was 7lbs 10 1/2oz and 19 1/2in long. I was born at 10:23AM. I am growing up super fast and my mom and dad wish they could keep me this size forever.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment