Mommy, Daddy, and I had a busy weekend. Friday night we built a gingerbread house. Daddy had a lot of problems sharing and letting go of all the control. He guarded the icing bag and would not let Mommy and I do it. He almost had to go to time out but soon started sharing. It was a lot of fun and the house looks so cute!
Then Saturday morning I woke up with a high fever. I laid around all day and had to take medicine. You can see that when the medicine kicks in I am back to my old self.
Saturday night Mommy, Daddy, Max and I went to see the Lights at Kennedy! They were so pretty! Santa Claus even came to my window and talked to me. He gave us all candy canes and Max even got a treat! Santa Claus is great!!! I think Eddie the Elf that lives at my house has been telling Santa every night that I have been a good girl!

No comments:
Post a Comment