Sunday, December 21, 2008

Summer Fun '08


Summer of '08 was so much fun. Mom had the whole summer off so we played almost everyday! We spent all of our time at the lake, country club, park or shopping. I did a ton of new things this summer. My favorite thing to do was to play on the walking trail at the lake. I loved to walk my babies in their stroller over there. We went to the pool usually a couple days each week where I would play with all of my friends. I am becoming quite the little swimmer. I even went off the diving board (head first one time and did a front flip)! We kept very busy. I went tubing for the first time behind the boat, daddy took me on the wave runner, we went to a lot of parties (I even got to dress up like a coygirl for one of them), and we went to every neighboring park around the lake and town. Mom, Dad, Grandma and PaPa took me for a wagon ride or bike ride almost everyday! I love swimming in the lake and going for boat rides. Grandma got me a little turtle pool that I take on the boat when it's hot out or I swim on the deck in it.












No comments:

Post a Comment