Sunday, December 21, 2008

My First Blog Post


























Hi, I'm Cambree Kay! This is my first blog page. I am almost 2 years old. I turn 2 on January 4th, 2009. I live at home with my mom, dad and my best friend Max (our goldendoodle dog)! I love playing with my friends, going shopping with mom and chasing dad and Max around our house. My mom added a ton of posts and pictures from when I was born until now. I hope you enjoy looking at them. From now on she said she would only add a few at a time so she doesn't overwhelm anyone. Please bookmark this page and check it often to watch me grow! I have a ton of fun things coming up that mom will post so keep an eye out for them! Happy Holidays!!


3 comments:

  1. Cambree Kay, you are the cutest little thing in all of the world :) I can't wait to see you this week! :) love you tons and tons and tons! Love, Aunt Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cambee, I am so happy your mommy started blogging! Now we will always know what is going on! Yeah! Hope to see you soon.
    XOXOXOX
    Delaney

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love the blog-so glad that we got the address from Jody! It's super cute:) Hopefully we can get little Aiden together with Cambree this summer!! Take care and Happy New Year! Chris and Julie

    ReplyDelete