Saturday, March 27, 2010

My New Brother!!!!!

My brother, McKade Mitchell, was born at 4:45PM on Wed. March 24, 2010. He weighed 8 lbs 2 oz and was 19 1/2 inches long. I waited all day to see him!!! I stayed with Grandma and Papa while Mommy and Daddy were at the hospital and we all came home on Friday!! I love holding him, singing to him and trying to keep him awake. He loves to sleep and is a perfect little baby!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Great Grandma and Grandpa LunnMarch 28, 2010 at 8:40 PM

    Neat little boy, Looks like a proud and happy family "McKade Mitchell Lunn" sounds nice, nice looking little boy, looks like Cambree,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Grandma and Grandpa LunnMarch 28, 2010 at 9:00 PM

    Neat Little boy, "McKade Mitchell Lunn" nice name, Looks a lot like Cambree, Also looks like a proud and happy family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and precious! Congratulations from Chris, Julie, and Aiden! We hope you enjoy your new addition and get a few moments to rest, relax, and savor your little baby boy:)

    ReplyDelete