Thursday, January 21, 2010

Christmas Day!


You should see me check out Max with my new doctor kit. The other day Mommy caught Max with the blood pressure cuff on, a band-aid, getting a shot, and wearing my stethoscope. She thinks I am going to be a veterinarian. He checked out fine, he just has a case of being naughty right now! 

Look at the art portfolio Grandma and Papa got me! I have a lot of school work already in it!

Uncle Jer Bear and Aunt Shanie found the perfect pink Vikings jersey for me! I look adorable in it! They are teaching me what team to cheer for since Mommy and Daddy are not very knowledgeable on football! Go Vikings!!!

I loved giving Uncle Jer Bear shots. He isn't as strong as he looks!!! :)

Look at the HUGE tower that Daddy, Papa, and Jer Bear made. They had more fun with my magna-tiles than I did I think.
We had to move Christmas with Grandma, Papa, Shanie and Jer Bear to our house this year since the weather was bad. This was the first Christmas that I have spent with Shanie and Jer Bear! It was so much fun! Then we had the Peterson Christmas at our house too. I loved playing with all my new toys at home all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment